Steamed Kale with Maple, Miso, Tahini and Thai Chili Dressing (vegan, GF)
- About 4-5 cups steamed, chopped
- 1 TB Tahini (use 2 TB if you want it thick)
- 1 TB white mellow miso
- 1 TB tamari
- 1 TB olive oil (or a neutral tasting oil)
- 1 TB sesame seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Thai dry chili paste (or Sriracha)
- 1-3 TB water (Start with one and increase, depending on how thick you would like the sauce.)
- Steam kale until soft.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a small food processor and blend. Add more water to reached desired consistency.
- Toss with kale. Serve hot or chill and serve cold as a salad.