- 1/3 cup Veganaise
- 2 TB soy sauce
- 2 TB rice wine vinegar
- 1 TB Hoison sauce (Optional. If you don't use, you may want to add 1 tsp of sweetener.)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Blend all with a whisk or small food processor. Refrigerate.
- 1 cup of cooked and cooled rice
- 1 cup small broccoli florets, blanched and cooled
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1.5 cups shredded carrots
- 2-3 ribs of diced celery
- 1/2 English cucumber (with skin, cubed)
- 1 diced red pepper
- 7 ounces diced, pre-baked tofu
- peanuts for garnish
- Combine chopped ingredients in a large bowl and toss with prepared dressing. Garnish with chopped peanuts.
Tip: Fresh chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime would also nice way to finish each serving. Fancy!