On the Menu: Uber Salads, Lotsa Lattes, & Nuts about Nuts
A photo collection of some recent meals and snacks 'round these parts.
Above: Gardein Sizzling Szechuan Beefless Strips! Yum! A quick spicy (and crispy!) meal after spending a late afternoon running around the playground.
The daily drivers:
1) My "chef salad" with fried veggie bacon and tofurkey.
2) Sauteed spinach on toasted Trader Joe's Tuscan Pane.
3) Gigantic salad with hearts of palm, sunflower seeds, pepita, and steamed asparagus.
4) Chickpeas and cauliflower sauteed with Indian spices and curry leaves.
5) Quinoa, arugula, and walnut salad with citrus vinaigrette.
6) Oven roasted and salted walnut and pepita mix. Such a yummy snack.
A coconut and almond milk latte from my Nespresso frother and espresso machine! I've been having one every morning lately. I really need to cut back!