Vegan Baked Tostada Recipe
- First thing is first, preheat your oven to 425. Normally with tostadas, the corn tortillas are fried, but I baked mine to keep them low-fat.
- Gather ingredients: corn tortillas, spray oil, tomatoes, lettuce, refried beans (I love Bearitos Fat Free Black Bean Refired Beans!), Daiya, vegan sour cream and any other things you would like to add like avocados, salsa, jalapenos, etc.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil. Lightly spray tortillas on both sides and place on sheet. Place in a preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip with tongs half way through baking.
- While the tortillas are baking chop your veggies.
- When tortillas are crispy and golden, remove from oven and spread about 1/4 cup of refried beans on top. Sprinkle cheese over beans and place tortillas back in oven for about one minute until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, and any other toppings. Easy! You're done! Took you only about 20 minutes. Yay!