I'm really flattered, honored and encouraged that I have been nominated for not one but TWO! Liebster Awards by my fellow Vegan Mofoers. I have to say, even though it has been tons of work creating so many recipes in the past month, I have had tons of fun and am so very happy to have discovered so many great new-to-me blogs, recipes and people. I know that not many of us are making a living from (or even any money from!) our blogs, but blog simply because we love doing it. It is always so nice when people comment on your posts or, *blush* make your recipes and then, in turn, blog about the recipe. Readers, sing it with me, you are the wind beneath my wings!
Johanna, from Green Gourmet Giraffe, and Emily from Triumph Wellness, both shared the love and *gush* gave me a Liebster (meaning dearest or favorite in German) Award! The award is meant to spotlight fellow Vegan Mofoers (who have less than 200 followers) by showing them your respect and giving them your support!
The rules of winning this award are as follows:
- Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the www!
Since I was nominated twice, I will do double duty and pick ten, smaller and/or new-to-me blogs that I have fallen in love with during Vegan Mofo! (Ok, some of them may have way more than 200 followers, but they are not bloggy goliaths.)
In no particular order, Scissors and Spice gives a Liebster Award to:
- V.K. Reese Photography | Beautiful photography of scrumptious food!
- West Philly Vegan | Sophisticated recipes at such a tender age! And we're like kinda neighbors!
- Oh Lady Cakes | Gluten free and vegan. Nice clean design and beautiful photos!
- Juu's German Kitchen | Veganizing German food makes my husband very, very happy!
- Corrina, Darling! | I have a weakness in my heart for crafty, cooking moms!
- Hobby and More | Lordie, do I love Indian food!
- Adventures of a Veggirl | Oh so super healthy and yummy! Nice food photography.
- Three and a Half Vegans | A crafty mom and her family... hmmm, sounds familiar!
- Just the Food | Ok, probably over 200, but hey, her blog is new-to-me and I love it! So there!
- Olives for Dinner | To die for flavors AND she is from Boston. Hometown represent!
- Food Feud | Fun recipe reviews and real life cooking. Plus, the funniest profile photo on the web!
- Bread without Butter | A really inventive cook who really knows how to wield a pen!
Wait, what, that was over 10? Oops! I guess I just really needed to spread the love very thickly! Thank you, Vegan Mofoers for being such a wonderful, inspiring and friendly bunch. Xs and Os to you!