HOT! Cranberry Orange Chia Breakfast Pudding Recipe (vegan)
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk from a carton
- 2-3 TB chia seeds (The more you use, the thicker the pudding will be.)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 TB chopped, dried cranberries (plus more for garnish)
- 1/2 tsp finely grated orange zest
- dash cinnamon
- 1/2-1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 TB chopped nuts (I used dry roasted pecans.)
- In a small saucepan, heat milk, chia seeds, vanilla, cranberries, orange zest, and cinnamon until it boils. Let simmer, uncovered, for about 10-15 minutes. Give it a stir every few minutes so it does not stick to the pan.
- Let cool for a few minutes.
- Top with maple syrup, nuts, and cranberries.